DEADLINE: October 3, 2016
JURY MEMBERS WILL BE SELECTED ON A COMPETITIVE BASIS.
THE BEST HUMAN RIGHTS FILM AWARD IS SUPPORTED BY MAGNET BANK.
TO BECOME A JURY MEMBER YOU SHOULD
- be in Budapest and available between November 8-13, 2016
- view a selection of films from Verzio 13 program during the festival
- meet and discuss the films with other jury members
- select consensually the best human rights documentary
- write collectively a short statement grounding your decision and present it at the award ceremony on November 13 @ MagNet Community House.
- a possibility to develop your critical and argumentative skills
- a chance to meet your peers in a creative and challenging environment
- an insight into the workings of a film festival
- free pass to all festival screenings and events
To apply please send us:
- A short biography (CV) and motivation letter (in English)
- A short review of the best human rights documentary you saw in the last three years (in Hungarian or English, no longer than 3 pages)
- Your contact email and telephone
Applications should be submitted via email to email@example.com (subject: student jury)